30 april 2010

Newfound Love


Even though I really like playing my hunter, lately I feel like I'm not moving forward at all. Not doing more dps, not failing less, not being less of a baddie. My priest took me about a year to level (not joking) and now I'm relaly glad I did. Healing is a great challenge, and even though I haven't downed the LK or anything amazing with it, right now it's the most fun character to play. I've been asked to go fulltime healing, because apparently they see some potential in me (woop!) but I don' t know if I could just abandon the hunter and take on a whole new role in the 25-man raids. As it stands we've only got two hunters and one of them needs gear - badly. So until we've got at least one more I guess I'll stick with it.
The guild is now back on track, which is amazing. We've really struggled with the easiest encounters for the past few weeks and yesterday everything just snapped in place and we even oneshotted the naughty Professor, which we haven't done before - ever. Hopefully this means that people have pulled themselves together and will keep on doing so, because that could actually give us a pretty good chance with the hardmodes. On the 10-man front it seems like our current raidleader wants to give it to someone else, he wants to just show up, tank a bit and then leave. I can't really blame him, group B has been a bit of a chaotic story with people not showing up, leaving the game/guild, people being shit and whatnot. Problem is that it's gonna be hard to find a worthy replacement, after all he is a very good raidleader, probably better than anyone else in the group could be. Hoping for the best!
Loving the screenshot - KILL ORIGIN! I was forced to come heal dull Netherstorm stuff for their rep farming :(

Inga kommentarer: