18 november 2009

Intromabob!


Hey, I'm Tryptizol and I'm addicted to WoW. There, I said it.
Don't know why I created this blog, really, guess I just want somewhere to vent about all our crazy adventures online ^_^
I'm currently spending most of my time raiding on my survival hunter, which you can find here:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Tryptizol, but of course I've also got a couple of alts that can entertain me when Anub asskicking isn't necessary.
I'm currently in the most epic guild ever, Gnomeland Security, which basically consists of an awesome group of people who know how to progress but also how to be amazing human beings with a lovely sense of humour.
Before I start babbling away too much, I guess I'll call it here. Moar to come, hopefully!

Cheers!
Tryp

Inga kommentarer: