23 november 2009

Ulduar 10


After having been incredibly lazy when it comes to Ulduar, we've finally decided that we need to complete all the hardmodes (including Algalon of course), so yesterday we went in and got some of them. Freya and some others were completed the other week so we went for Razorfail and Flame Leviathan, for me anyway. It's awesome to be in a group where we all know our place and are able to cooperate nicely, without taking away the fun side of it.
I was talking to someone the other week and discussed the topic healing, and how they couldn't trust theirs. I have to admit, I never ever check my health in a raid, because I've gotten so used to not dying. Think that is one of the keys to best performance in a raid, if you're constantly worrying about your health and whether to pop a potion or a healthstone, you're not as aware of what's going on around you or your rotation.
Kudos to our pro healers, especially Caleon (priest), Martinique (paladin) and Towelly (druid) for always being dependable :D

Inga kommentarer: