02 december 2009

Finally!

So.. after never finding the right setup I finally got a group that could handle Anub, woop! We were ONE stupid attempt from the Mad Skill run because our main tank decided it was a good time to D/c on phase three when the offtank still had adds that hadn't burrowed /facefloor.
But, all in all it was a good run with cool people, and two bows dropped from Anub ^^, Think I should start gathering some offspec gear and try out Marksmanship for real, even though the rotation to me seems totally dull.
I loved one quote about playing Survival hunter, he said it was like playing "Whack-a-Mole" and to be quite fair, he does have a point, even though it's a tad more complicated than that.
Gnomeland is no more, instead we've changed name to Vindíco (note the silly accent over the second i), and we might soon be merging with an Alliance guild, if everything goes as planned, sure hope so!

And some sad news, our beloved resto druid Towelly decided to (literally) throw the towel in and quit the game, he's going to be mighty missed, 'specially by me since he was one of the main reasons I joined the previous guild we were in together. I'm still going to harass him in one way or another, he ain't getting rid of me that easily! I won't forget you, B <3

2 kommentarer:

Piranah sa...

yay ännu en wow-spelare :D grattis till togc10. det är ganska svårt faktiskt.

Tryptizol sa...

Tackar :D Det är sjukt svårt första gångerna man provar, särskilt Jaraxxus, men det kommer efter ett tag. Nu ska man bara få ner 25-manna också *suck*